Click image to see all the cartoons.
All in reaction to a few cartoons published in a Danish newspaper: Syrians torched the Danish and Norwegian embassies in Damascus; Lebanese burned the Danish embassy in Beirut; five Afghans died during “protests;” scores of Pakistanis and Libyans have been murdered; all “protesting” the sacred right of free speech, which these Muslims have no understanding of whatsoever. Click here to see all the cartoons. We publish them here so readers can evaluate for themselves what the controversy is all about. That’s called freedom of expression, as enshrined in the U.S. Constitution’s First Amendment. Here are some insights into the murderous reaction to free speech:
- Our First Death Threat (RE: Danish Cartoons)
- Sign The Anti-Islamist Manifesto
- Free Speech Triumphs in Denmark, Sort of?
- Students hold free speech rally at Danish consulate (Toronto)
- Unity with Denmark and against Islamo-fascism
- Three American Papers Publish Danish Cartoons, One Considering
- Writers Warn of Islamic “Totalitarianism”
- EU Statement on Mohammed Cartoons Lukewarm
- OIC Speaks with Forked Tongue
- Those Danish Cartoons and Me
- The Pope Grovels Before Angry Muslims
- European Muslims Wearing Out Their Welcome?
- A Journalist Finally Defends A Free Press
- Religion of peace strikes Nigeria?s Christians
- Bush/EU Almost Take Firm Stand RE: Cartoon Furor
- Washington Post Elevates Muslim Savagery to “Movement” Status
- NPR: From Begging to Groveling
- How the Cartoon Protests Harm Muslims
- Danish Cooks Defile Muslim Graves
- Barbarian Watch
- Muslim Thuggery Veiled as Peaceful Protest?
- EU Plans Surrender to Muslim Extremists
- We Fumbled and the Islamists Are Running with the Ball
- Outrage Over Danish Cartoons is Not “Hypocritical”
- Malaysia’s PM Comments Prove Western Fears True
- Netherlands MP stands up to Muslim thugs
- What Were the Danish Cartoons For Anyway?
- Will the Mohammed cartoons be the catalyst for Western unity?
- The Clash to End All Clashes? Making sense of the cartoon jihad
- Islamists attack Danish and Norwegian embassies in Tehran
- Free Speech in France Prevails; Its Islamists Don?t Get It
- Muslim Intolerance: One Newspaper, One Nation, One Religion, One World
- Muslim Intolerance: Just the Facts
- Arab/Muslim world: do as I preach, not as I practice
- Cartoons and Islamic Imperialism
- Anti-Danish cartoon rallies turn into fiasco for the [Iranian] regime
- Cartoons and the clash of “freedoms”
- Got A Tantrum? Blame the Jews!
- Do Not Censor Me! I Censor Thee!
- “Death to them and to their newspapers”
- A solution looking for a problem?
- Danish Cartoons, Free Speech, and Arab/Muslim Sensibilities
- Caricature of the Prophet Mohammed
- In the Interest of Political Correctness, I Now Give You…
- SUPPORT DANISH PRODUCTS
- Free Speech? Free Press? Who Needs It?
Original link: http://www.uriasposten.net/pics/JP-011005-Muhammed-Westerga.jpg; current image cached for posterity.
Original link: http://184.108.40.206/cartoons/Mohammed-drawings-newspaper1.jpg; current image cached for posterity.
Related: Arab/Muslim World, Islam, Political Correctness, War Against Islamo-fascism