So would you say that ObamaCare is off to a good start? The administration promised 0.5 million enrollees after the first month; only 50,000 have successfully bought insurance. And there are multiple reports of premiums increasing, not decreasing as promised — more on that below. First, from Fox:premiums
Fewer than 50,000 Americans have thus far bought a health-care plan on the problem-plagued ObamaCare website according to an insurance industry report, representing only a fraction of the half-million enrollees the administration apparently wanted the first month.
The number was reported first Monday by The Wall Street and confirmed by Fox News, which was told the final reporting day was Nov. 3.
The Department of Health and Human Services issued a prompt response, saying officials could not confirm the numbers. …
Look at all these headlines (and follow the links):
- ObamaCare Will Raise Average Insurance Claims By 32% For Individual Coverage The Next Four Years (Forbes)
- Why Obamacare could raise your premiums at work (CNBC)
- NM premiums will increase 142 percent under Obamacare, study says (New Mexico Watchdog)
- ‘Obamacare’ fees, taxes prompt Blue Cross to raise premiums for thousands (Helena Independent Record)
- Obamacare Causes Insurance Premiums To Increase By 50% For A North Carolina Woman (Washington Free Beacon)
These are just a few of the articles on premiums increasing.